Whether you’re a seasoned website veteran or brand new to working with a Content Management System like WordPress, we’re here to help you gain all the knowledge you need to keep your web content updated.
Our trainings can be conducted remotely over video conferencing, onsite at your school or business, or at our offices in Tukwila Washington. Each training is tailored to your specific needs whether that be basic content creation and editing or more advanced topics. We can typically accommodate any class size depending on your needs.
Our website trainings include:
- Creating and editing Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types
- Working with media – including images, video, media sliders, audio, and media embeds from social media or other websites
- Managing user accounts – including how to create, edit and remove users from your site. How to work with user permissions
- Creating and managing forms – from basic contact forms to multi-page applications and collecting fees with credit card integrations.
- Basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics – we show you how to use the YOAST SEO plugin to optimize every post and page on your site as well as remedy common errors that can hurt your sites performance in search engine results.
- Managing multisite networks
We’re ready to answer any questions you have. Reach out to us today!